domingo, 9 de mayo de 2010

THE EUROPEAN UNION

I know that I have studied almost all about Europe and the European Union but when I started to think about what to write I realize that I only know few things.
I remember that the European Union was created in the twentieth century and that at firs they were about 8 countries. I also know that nowadays there a lot of countries bat that they aren’t all of Europe. I haven’t got any more to tell about Europe so I will write about things that we study and in less than I year we forget about it.
An example of this is Europe. In my opinion this happens because we study to get a good mark but we don’t study to have information about more things. In other words I think that we don’t care to know more.

1 comentario:

  1. Good Gorka. Even if you're not interested in a topic, sometimes you have to pretend like you are! There are many school subjects that are boring, but to get a good mark, you have to pretend that you are interested. Don't forget to revise your writings for simple spelling errors.

    ResponderEliminar